Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong communication skills at an individual level.
- Plan & execute appropriate on-boarding process for new hires IT/KPO and joining formalities (Managing employee Documentation, EMP ID Creation and dealing with employees if any insufficiencies in documentation)
- Active working relationship within other cross functional leaders and areas
- Developing working relationships within all other departmental specialties as well as other functional areas within the company
- Ensure to Providing the Payroll Inputs (PAN, Aadhaar, Bank and other payroll related initial) data of New Joiner in internal systems as a recurring activity as on monthly basics for south zone
- Responsible for providing various MIS/report like headcount/DMS/New Joiner/Feedback reports etc. for different entities, for south zone
- Support governance groups across HR Services and handling Employee lifecycle process data management as required for south zone.
- Supporting internal/external Audits and providing necessary artifacts if any needed.
- Managing GSD tickets and for assigned tasks and follow ups, and issue resolution to closure.
- Managing location transfer inputs in an internal system responding employees on time.
- Responsible for Providing LOA inputs in an internal system.
- Involve in all org level HR initiatives and Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask is required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Part Time, Permanent